Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing and using this website, web page, client portal, or mobile application, including but not limited to any content, functionality and services offered on or through this website, web page, client portal, or mobile application, or our e-mails, texts, posts and other electronic messages (collectively, our “Site”), you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this Site.
Our Site and all of the contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by us, our licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws, as applicable. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Site, and any service or material we provide on our Site, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, all or any part of our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Your permission to use and access this Site is the grant of a limited license, not a transfer of title, and your limited license to use or access our Site shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by us at any time for any reason or no reason.
- When using or accessing our Site, you may not:
- modify or copy any material or Services;
- use the material or Services for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Site or that supports the Site or any Services;
- engage in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Site, or while using this Site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the material; or
- transfer the materials to another person or entity or “mirror” the material on any other server.
- Posting Content. In these Terms and Conditions of Use, your “Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material, including comments or feedback, you choose to post on or submit to us via this Website. With respect to your Content, by posting it in a way that is visible to the public, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it on our Site and in any and all media. Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights or violate any of the restrictions in the subsection below. We reserve the right to remove any of your Content from our Site at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
- Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to use, or permit to be used, any messaging capabilities or any Services on our Site that permit text entry or the uploading or posting of audio, video or images to post, transmit or disseminate any:
- unsolicited material to persons or entities that have not agreed to receive such material or to whom you do not otherwise have a legal right to send such material;
- material that infringes or violates any third party’s intellectual property rights, rights of publicity, privacy, or confidentiality, or the rights or legal obligations of any wireless service provider or any of its customers or subscribers attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Site or that supports the Site or any Services;
- material or data that is illegal, or material or data that is harassing, coercive, libelous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, obscene, or otherwise objectionable, materials that are harmful to minors or excessive in quantity, or materials the transmission of which could diminish or harm the reputation of us and/or our third- party service providers; material or data that is related to illegal drugs (e.g., marijuana, cocaine) or to pharmaceuticals, material that contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information or contains any signal or impulse that could cause electrical, magnetic, optical, or other technical harm to our equipment or facilities and/or those of any third party; or material or information that is false or misleading, or likely to mislead or deceive.
- Your permission to use and access this Site is the grant of a limited license, not a transfer of title, and your limited license to use or access our Site shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by us at any time for any reason or no reason.
Limitation of Liability
Revisions and Errata
Our Mobile Messaging Service is provided by Thryv, Inc. and is subject to the following terms and conditions.
Mobile Messaging Terms & Conditions
Thryv, Inc. (“We,” “Us,” “Our”) is offering a mobile messaging program (the “Program”), subject to these Mobile Messaging Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”). If you do not wish to continue participating in the program or no longer agree to these Terms, you can reply “STOP” to any mobile message from Us in order to opt out of the Program.
User Opt In: The Program allows users to receive SMS/MMS mobile messages by users affirmatively opting into the Program. Regardless of the opt-in method you utilized to join the Program, you agree that these Terms apply to your participation in the Program. The mobile messaging service used by Us to communicate with you requires human intervention for Our mobile messages to be initiated, and thus Our mobile messages are not sent to you by an automatic telephone dialing system (“ATDS” or “autodialer”). Nevertheless, by participating in the Program, you agree to receive autodialed marketing mobile messages and you understand that consent is not required to make any purchase from Us.
Program Description: Without limiting the scope of the Program, users that opt into the Program can expect to receive messages from Our customers, for alerts, coupons, specials, and promotions.
Cost and Frequency: Message and data rates may apply. The Program involves recurring mobile messages, and additional mobile messages may be sent based on your interaction with Us.
Contact Information: For support text “HELP” to 85100, or to any of Our mobile messages, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
User Opt Out and Additional Commands: To opt out (discontinue participation in Program), reply “STOP” to 85100, or to any of Our mobile messages from your mobile device. This is the easiest and preferred method to opt out of the Program. You may receive an additional mobile message confirming your decision to opt out. You may also opt out by texting “QUIT”, “END”, “CANCEL”, “UNSUBSCRIBE”, or “STOP ALL” to 85100 or to any of Our mobile messages you receive, or by contacting Us via the means provided above and clearly communicating your intent to unsubscribe from the Program. For additional support, text “HELP” to 85100 to get help.
MMS Disclosure: The Program will send SMS MTs if your mobile device does not support MMS messaging.
Disclaimer: The Program is offered on an “as is” basis. We will not be liable for any delays or failures in the receipt of any mobile messages connected with this Program. Delivery of mobile messages is subject to effective transmission from your wireless service provider/network operator, and is outside of Our control. Your wireless service provider/network operator is not liable for delayed or undelivered mobile messages. Your participation in the Program is at your sole discretion and risk, and if you are dissatisfied with the Program, message content, or these Terms, you should opt-out and cease use of the Program.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, each of the parties agrees that any proceeding, whether in arbitration or in court, will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than through arbitration, each party knowingly and irrevocably waives any right to trial by jury in any action, proceeding or counterclaim arising out of or relating to this Agreement or any of the transactions contemplated hereby.
The appointed arbitrator may award monetary damages and any other remedies allowed by the state law designated above. In making his or her determination, the arbitrator will not have the authority to modify any term or provision of these Terms. The arbitrator will deliver a reasoned written decision with respect to the dispute (the “Award”) to each party, who will promptly act in accordance the Award. Any Award (including interim or final remedies) may be confirmed or enforced in any court having jurisdiction, including any court having jurisdiction over either party or its assets. The decision of the arbitrator will be final and binding on the parties, and will not be subject to appeal or review. Each party will advance one-half of the fees and expenses of the arbitrator, the costs of the attendance of the court reporter at the arbitration hearing, and the costs of the arbitration facility. In any arbitration arising out of or related to these Terms, the arbitrators will award to the prevailing party, if any, costs and attorneys’ fees reasonably incurred by the prevailing party in connection with that aspect of its claims or defenses on which it prevails, and any opposing awards of costs and attorneys’ fees awards will be offset. The parties will maintain the confidential nature of the arbitration proceeding, the hearing and the Award, except as may be necessary to prepare for or conduct the arbitration hearing on the merits, or except as may be necessary in connection with a court application for a preliminary remedy, or confirmation of an Award or its enforcement, or unless otherwise required by any applicable law. Any documentary or other evidence produced in any arbitration hereunder will be treated as confidential by the parties, witnesses and arbitrators, and will not be disclosed to any third person (other than witnesses or experts), except as required by any applicable law or except if such evidence was obtained from the public domain or is otherwise obtained independently of the arbitration.
Miscellaneous: You warrant and represent to Us that you have all necessary rights, power, and authority to agree to these Terms and perform your obligations hereunder, and nothing contained in this Agreement or in the performance of such obligations will place you in breach of any other contract or obligation. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein will not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. Any new features, changes, updates or improvements of the Program shall be subject to these Terms unless explicitly stated otherwise in writing. We reserves the right to change these Terms from time to time. Any material updates to these Terms shall be communicated to you. You acknowledge your responsibility to review these Terms from time to time and to be aware of any such changes. By continuing to participate in the Program after any such changes, you accept these Terms, as modified.